READY TO TAKE ON A CHALLENGE?
WORK WITH US
We’re always eager to meet fresh presentation designers.
Join our mission to help the world to become a more beautiful place one presentation at a time.
We don’t just design slides
Our focus is helping audience to understand your message clearly.
A presentation designer is an ever-evolving role, and therefore a presentation designer needs to be an individual who is consistently on the lookout for new presentation trends and always taking on new skills. They should have a strong eye for design, particularly when it comes to Powerpoint slides and presentation layouts.
This is a niche design role, and a presentation designer’s main responsibility is to uphold brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well-thought-out internal and external presentations that are readable in multiple formats (e.g. tablet, computer, mobile).
Who are you?
You will have experience designing slides, templates and layouts and will be able to follow strict brand guidelines. you are quickly able to solve issues like blurry images, confusing layouts, and ineffective design. Working with large and multinational organizations we expect everything to be delivered on time and up to the standards.
your responsibilities can include:
- Deep knowledge of PowerPoint (Mainly) and preferably other presentation programs
- Deep knowledge of using PowerPoint animations
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time
- Upholding brand guidelines and possessing a strong knowledge of design standards
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard
- Having a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well-thought-out presentations
Why working with us?
Working with top organizations around the world gives you access to develop your skills and take them to the next level. We are playing in the big leagues category.
Benefits that you will get:
- Got your own freelancing career? No problem, keep doing what you’re doing.
- Work on your own time as long as the job is delivered on-time
- Starting as a project-by-project arrangement then developing into a full-time job
- Work from wherever you are from wherever you like.
- Competitive rates/salaries & bonuses
- Taking your skills to the next level by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible using PowerPoint
- All the sales and client-facing hassle is our responsibility, you just do your thing
- Join a fun and eager to support team of highly-professional individuals
Ready to get creative?
We’ve put together a small little test of 4 slides for us to get introduced to your set of skills and understand your way of dealing with content. What we expect is animated and revamped PowerPoint slides. It’s completely up to you how to tackle the content, whether you want to animate a logo first, add a cover slide or even fully-automate the deck. It’s your field, it’s your game.
Once done and you’re satisfied with the deck, send it to email@example.com
YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS
Trusted by big brands.
Have any questions?
Please feel free to get in touch at +971 55 554 9806 today. You can also email your requirements or queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill in the online contact form