READY TO TAKE ON A CHALLENGE?
WE ARE HIRING
We’re always eager to meet fresh talents
Join our mission to help the world to become a more beautiful place, one presentation at a time.
We don’t just design slides
Our focus is helping audience to understand your message clearly.
Our agency isn’t your run-of-the-mill kind. We’re a group of enthusiastic and cheerful individuals passionate about crafting presentations that leave lasting impressions. We collaborate with large corporations and multinational organizations to bring their stories to life using lively visuals and playful designs.
We believe that work should be enjoyable, which is why we’ve fostered a team culture that embraces fun and encourages our creativity to flow freely. Whether brainstorming concepts or adding the final touches to a presentation, we always smile, laugh, and have a great time.
If you’re searching for a work atmosphere that’s productive yet playful, then you’ve stumbled upon the perfect place. We’re seeking gifted writers, designers, and project managers who share our love for creative and joyful things, regardless of whether you’re just starting out or an experienced professional.
A presentation designer is an ever-evolving role, and therefore a presentation designer needs to be an individual who is consistently on the lookout for new presentation trends and always taking on new skills. They should have a strong eye for design, particularly when it comes to Powerpoint slides and presentation layouts.
This is a niche design role. A presentation designer’s primary responsibility is to uphold brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well-thought-out internal and external presentations that are readable in multiple formats (e.g. tablet, computer, mobile).
You will have experience designing slides, templates and layouts and will be able to follow strict brand guidelines. You can quickly solve issues like blurry images, confusing layouts, and ineffective design. Working with large and multinational organizations, we expect everything to be delivered on time and up to the standards.
Your responsibilities can include the following:
- Deep knowledge of PowerPoint (Mainly) and preferably other presentation programs
- Deep knowledge of using PowerPoint animations
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time
- Upholding brand guidelines and possessing a solid knowledge of design standards
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard
- Having a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well-thought-out presentations
Working with top organizations worldwide gives you access to develop your skills and take them to the next level. We are playing in the big league category.
Benefits that you will get:
- Work on your own time as long as the job is delivered on time.
- Starting as a project-by-project arrangement and then developing into a full-time job.
- Work from wherever you are from wherever you like.
- Full insurance and medical coverage.
- Competitive rates/salaries & bonuses.
- Taking your skills to the next level by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible using PowerPoint.
- Join a fun and eager-to-support team of highly-professional individuals..
If you want to apply, don’t get to shoot your creative juices in our direction by working on the test slides, we have set up. Scroll down for the brief!
The Sales Executive will generate new business opportunities and close deals with clients for our presentation agency. This role requires a highly motivated individual comfortable with prospecting, cold calling, networking, and presenting solutions to potential clients.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities through proactive outreach, networking, and referrals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and tailoring solutions to meet those needs
- Manage the sales process from initial contact through to contract negotiation and closing
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful delivery of projects and client satisfaction
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate leads
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Proven track record of success in a sales role, preferably in the presentation, marketing, or creative services industry
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and understand their business needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce or other CRM software
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven individual who is passionate about sales and has a strong desire to succeed. If you are a natural networker and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, we would love to hear from you.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing relationships with key clients for our presentation agency. This role requires a highly organized and strategic individual who is comfortable with project management, client communication, and team collaboration.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients, building strong relationships and understanding their business needs
- Manage the delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the successful execution of projects and the delivery of high-quality work
- Conduct regular check-ins with clients to assess their satisfaction and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Develop and maintain account plans and strategies to achieve revenue growth targets
- Prepare and deliver client presentations and proposals
- Manage contracts and negotiate renewals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in the presentation, marketing, or creative services industry
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Analytical mindset with the ability to draw insights from data and performance metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven individual who is passionate about building and maintaining strong client relationships. If you are a strategic thinker with excellent project management and communication skills, we would love to hear from you.
Junior Marketing Executive
The Junior Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting our presentation agency’s marketing and business development efforts. This role requires a creative and detail-oriented individual comfortable executing marketing campaigns, creating content, and analyzing data.
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing campaigns to promote our services.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and industry trends.
- Assist with the management of the agency’s social media accounts and website.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimization
- Coordinate and assist with events, webinars, and other promotional activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistency in messaging and branding
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or business development role, preferably in the presentation, marketing, or creative services industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and social media management platforms
- Analytical mindset with the ability to draw insights from data
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about marketing and has a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic and collaborative environment. If you are a creative thinker with excellent communication and organizational skills, we would love to hear from you.
Hit us with your creative juices!
Attention presentation designers! We have created a brief assessment consisting of 4 slides to get acquainted with your skills and approach to content. We are looking for PowerPoint slides that are creatively enhanced and animated.
You have the freedom to choose your preferred method of handling the content, whether you opt to animate a logo, include a cover slide, or fully automate the deck. This is your area of expertise, so show us your best game!
Once done and you’re satisfied with the deck, send it to email@example.com
YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS
Trusted by big brands.
Have any questions?
Get in touch at +971 4 547 0272 today. You can also email your requirements or queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill in the online contact form